TDC Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health
Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from
person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and
state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the
congregation of groups of people. The Dance Collective of Westport has put in place
preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, The Dance Collective
cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further,
attending The Dance Collective installations could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of
contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of
COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or
infected by COVID-19 by attending the Studio and that such exposure or infection may result in
personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming
exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at The Dance Collective of Westport may result from the
actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio
employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to
assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or
myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss,
claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in
connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the studio or participation in studio programming
(“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue,
discharge, and hold harmless the Dance Collective, its employees, agents, and representatives,
of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of
any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any
Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of The Dance Collective, its employees,
teachers, agents, other students and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs
before, during, or after participation in any Dance Collective program.
Signature of Parent/Guardian
Print Name of Parent/Guardian Name of Club Participant(s
MUST READ!!!!!! TDC Guidelines
- Teachers will wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times.
- Classes will be held at limited capacity to allow for social distancing.
- You’ll be REQUIRED to wear a mask. However, the studio will NOT be selling or providing masks to clients, and you will not be allowed to enter the building without one.
- We will mark spots on the floor to ensure safe distancing.
- There will be no access to drinking water, you will have to provide your own.
- Our cubby room will not be in use, nothing can be left overnight at the studio.
- We will have 15 minute grace periods between classes to allow time for students to exit, before we allow more students to enter. During this time, door handles, toilets, handles, faucets etc will be disinfected.
- You will be required to stay in your cars and enter 1 by 1 to promote social
- All students will need to sign the waiver with regard to Covid-19. Without a signed waiver, you will not be allowed to dance at the studio.
All of this we are doing to help keep you, our teachers and The Dance Collective safe.
In order for this to work, we ask only for your patience and understanding. If we work together, we can start to recover from this awful situation, and you can start to enjoy being in class with your friends.
THE DANCE COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE
Train at one of Connecticut's top dance schools.
"I created The Dance Collective in Westport, Connecticut in 2008,
with the mission of providing dance as a lifestyle."
Our unique dance program welcomes people of all ages and genders. It is also of the strongest and most successful dance program for tots, kids, teenagers, and adults in the Fairfield County." - Enrique Alarcon, Founder/Director
ADULT GROUP CLASSES
Latin, Ballroom , Latin Ladies Style, Inner Alchemy
10 Group Classes
You may purchase a gift card for any amount
Multiple Dance Styles:
Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary,
Tap, Musical Theater.
Open to ages 3-18.
September 2021 to
Prices varied depending of how many classes your child will be taking.
Contact the studio for more information
with one of our amazing instructors
at The Dance Collective.
Open from tots
Private lessons are 45 minutes.
By appointment only.